- To operate as a no-kill rescue (never euthanizing for space or time served).
- To take in cats, dogs, puppies and kittens in need, within our means (“In need” meaning abandoned/owner surrenders, saved from high kill shelters, strays from animal control officers or removed from puppy mills).
- To provide safe housing, quality food, medical care (including vaccinations, de-worming, flea treatment and spay/neuter) and love to all pets in our care until suitable, responsible and loving, permanent homes can be found through a strict screening process.
- To educate the public on the importance of spaying and neutering which controls the pet overpopulation, responsible pet ownership, and the humane treatment of animals.
- To educate the public on the horrors of puppy mills and pet store/internet puppies for sale.
- To assist in spaying/neutering pets for low income families, as funds allow, which will aid in population control.
We would love to see an end to pet overpopulation, kill shelters, puppy mills, and homeless pets as the result of our mission.
Lexi Liam Design will donate $6.00 of each ornament sold directly to Joyful Rescues to help aid in their efforts of saving every animal they can.
Each ornament measures approximately 4"x 3.5" and is laser cut out of birch.